Never before has a blog had a name that has rung more true. :)
HOWEVER, this week has been rather productive (in a sense). After receiving my Reed Ghazala Incantor (which I won in a raffle over the summer), I began exploring the possibilities. What began as a test song has evolved into a song/video called 'Not Found.' The tricks I discovered while playing with video for that song had motivated me to create another test video using footage of a wrecking ball that I captured on my phone. Apparently, I've found people who enjoy what's in my head because my friend, Michael Una, submitted a nice write-up about me at GetLoFi.com and I've been receiving a lot of positive feedback so far.
So, I just thought I would share... Both videos are viewable on the write-up page... Enjoy!
Direct link to the write-up: http://www.getlofi.com/?p=3472
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment