Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Go When it's Safe

Here is another video that I made for your enjoyment... ENJOY!


Go When it's Safe from (steven) Buck on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Michael Una said...

Was this shot in Chicago? Kind of looks like it.

(steven) Buck said...

I'm pretty sure that this whole video was shot in Chicago. The stop signs say "City of Chicago"... Also, they show the Hancock in a few shots. I should try to find the locations and film how they look today... :)

Alan said...

That is most definately Chicago in the 1970's. The overhead shot of the cars turning was taken from the Drake of the entrance to the outer drive at Oak Street.

I loved that era. Steven was just a little rug rat, and I was a delivery man in Chicago and going to the Bistro Bar on weekends.

(steven) Buck said...

Alan! You are SO right! I drive through that intersection often and can't believe I didn't recognize it, although I knew it looked familiar... I wonder if I could get up there and take some updated footage. Hmmmm..... and judging from the shadows, I would say this was filmed around 2 or 3 in the afternoon...

(steven) Buck said...

Yes... This is definitely the one! :)
View the intersection in GoogleMaps