While scouring my hard drive, I found an old video I had filmed to demonstrate the modifications I made to the tail lights of my 1986 Buick Skyhawk purchased from my grandmother.
I had to convert the center bulb on each side to a dual-filament bulb so it would light up with the brake lights. Then I added the circuitry which was purchased over the internet and painted elements of the bezel to give a striped, black-out effect. It was a fun car, and it was clean, but it was so under-powered.
Please pardon the old-school fonts and fades in my video... lol
3 comments:
You do know that Ford did that in 1965 on the Thunderbird. You probably could have got the guts from and old Tbird and adapted it to Pearls old car.
Of course I know that... But moms '67 Cougar does that too... However, they used a mechanical sequencer until the 1968 model. I took the electronics out of the Skyhawk before I sold it... They're in storage until I end up with another vehicle with 3 tail light bulbs on each side...
You always WERE jealous of my Cougars sequentials!!!
Post a Comment