Sunday, April 11, 2010

How I spent my birthday...

So, on April 7th, 2010, I turned 35... I've never been one to follow tradition, therefore I didn't end up at a bar. I chose to have my family take me to The Farnsworth House in Plano, IL... The one designed by Mies Van Der Rohe in 1945-1951... In one trip, I was able to get back in touch with my family, with nature, AND with modern architecture!

3 comments:

Alan said...

Not a big Mies Van Der Rohe fan. Just glass boxes. But happy birthday anyway.

(steven) Buck said...

Well, I'm not a big fan of drinking until I can't remember where I am, just escaping reality. I had a great time though! One of my most memorable birthdays!

nirvana cowboy said...

Happy belated Birthday Steven. When I get to Chicago soon I'll buy you a birthday lunch or dinner. OK?